Join the Team
Independent / Part Time Nonprofit Salesforce Consultant
Posted: January 22 2019
Job posted by Sandeep BangaSandeep Banga
[Part time/ Contract]
Acutedge is built on the pillars of Excellence, Connection, Trust and Purpose. These values manifest in how we work as individuals, as a team, and as a company.
Our dedicated and diverse team of consultants work with local and national nonprofits to implement Salesforce, helping them be more efficient and effective.
As an Acutedge Solution Architect, you will work with nonprofits and the public sector to achieve their missions by driving client-specific implementations as well as ongoing system improvements on the Salesforce platform.
An Acutedge Solution Architect must embody serving the needs of clients with the big picture insight of client’s needs and goals. They must have the awareness and sensitivity to effectively explain technical options and limitations to both technical and non-technical users.
The Solution Architect supports the implementation process from proposal to delivery. They work closely with the sales team to develop a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements.
- Provide Salesforce CRM solutions to meet client needs including design, configuration, and testing activities.
- Design and build custom solutions on the Salesforce platform. Work with our developers where the requirement needs Apex, Visualforce, or Lightning development.
- Assist the sales team in a pre-sales capacity to develop business requirements, specifications, and Level of Effort (LOE)
- Create application design and configuration; conduct testing and deployment for client projects.
- Work directly with clients by leading projects, facilitating discovery sessions, and building trust while always being reliable.
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce Administration and implementation including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Setting up new users and profiles
- Custom objects, workflows, permissions
- Process Flows
- Reports, Dashboards, and Views.
- Maintaining the overall Salesforce.com system, including data loads
- Assist with data migration from other systems
- Contribute the growth of the practice through thought leadership, development of solution accelerators, and reusable assets.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- Contribute to brand awareness through blogs and or other media.
- Customer focused – cultivates strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Action-oriented – takes on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Resilient – rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Engaged – contributes positively to the climate of Acutedge, where people are motivated to do their best to help the company achieve its objectives.
- Embraces accountability – holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience working in a client-facing role that involves the gathering of requirements and translating them into a working solution.
- One or more Salesforce Certifications
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant and/ or Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist a plus
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations – strongly preferred
- Experience gathering and creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training
- Experience developing proposals and estimation of effort a plus
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judgment
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others and display strong communication skills with colleagues and client stakeholders
- Ability to self-manage and adapt to changing priorities as needed
This is an Opportunity to work in a fun diverse environment with a team who genuinely care for the clients, businesses, and nonprofits they serve.